- noise stable protocol SNS;
- 2 (12, 30 kHz) or 7 frequency (2, 8, 12, 18, 24, 30, 41 kHz);
- depth with wireless transmitter is up to 45 m;
- 3 power modes of the transmitter;
- Noise test for choosing better frequency on jobsite;
- Predicted depth to drill on target;
- Permanent displaying current depth, distance and all needed info;
- Switching to any frequency in drilling process;
- Passive cable detection for industrial frequencies 50, 60, 100, 120 kHz;*
- Ultrasonic sensor to measuring receiver distance from the surface.
- 1 frequency 12 kHz (SNSt protocol);
- 1 working segment screen;
- non-sleep transmitter mode;
- compatible with all t-series transmitters;
- depth up to 9,90 m;
- transmitter working time – 20 hours;
- angle accuracy 0,1%.
- dimensions: 215 x 135 x 20 mm, 8-inch screen;
- shock-, dust-, moisture-proff;
- OS – Android;
- Power source: 5V, 2A. Self battery – 7400 mA/h.
Kit: Repeater, leg, antenna, 2 cables, car adapter.
SNS Vision App
- power level of transmitter;
- power level of Repeater;
- transmitter temperature;
- angle (%,∠);
- locating line, clockface position, locating points, # of shot;
- predicted depth (only at front (F) point);
- current depth;
- horizontal distance Receiver Transmitter.
- surface profile;
- project trajectory;
- actual drilling trajectory;
- actual surface profile;
- double window view.
- operations with project;
- project export;
- drilling reports;
- possibility to add comments;
- GPS coordinates.